fields are burning

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

the coast with the most

The most public beach that is. We're back on the Oregon coast and it is beautiful, silky smooth sand and lots of fog. The road here is narrow with very heavy traffic. Boo. The scenery (I hope) will make up for it. Going hwy 18 from Portland was hot (low 90's) and most of the ride was on new blacktop (hotter still) but the sholders were great. Aaah biking. Luckily I picked up some pants (wool) at the goodwill so I'm prepared for our new normal daytime temperature of 58 degrees!

In a few days we'll head back inland to visit a high school friend of mine in the glorious town of Roseburg. And we're gonna visit Crater Lake!

1 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Sweet Bunny said...

You guys are really amazing me. I love reading about your travels!!! Stay safe and in the moment,
Skye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home